The Limited Warranty covers only defects of any material or workmanship of the Product and components thereof when the Product and components thereof are being used under normal and ordinary conditions.
The applicable Limited Warranty Period for the Limited Warranty commences on the date of the original purchase of the Product.
- Motor assembly
- Lithium-ion battery
- Controller and charger
- Ear fork, handlebar, rear bracket assembly, frame, steering stem, pedal bracket, rear shock absorber connecting rod, rear cradle assembly, side bracket, sprocket, front and rear pulleys, pedal assembly, middle axis assembly, flat fork axis, rim, front axle assembly, rear axle, and front/rear hub assembly
Single-phase circuit breaker (main switch), electric lock, main cable assembly, battery compartment lock, headlight, taillight, horn, kickstand switch assembly, and converter assembly
- Brake assembly
- Front/rear shock absorber assembly
- Dashboard, USB port, combination switch and central speed control
- Excluded from the warranty
- Vehicle bearing (excluding motor bearing), brake lever, belt, chain, oil seal of shock absorber, inner/outer tire, brake disc, brake pad, steering headset assembly, fender, accelerator, rubber sleeve of handlebar, seat cushion, battery compartment cover, fuse, spoke, decorative part, plastic part and other spare parts not covered in the items listed above
Limited Warranty Exclusions
This Limited Warranty does not cover and excludes damage to your Product or any component thereof caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, reckless, negligence, or commercial use.
- Improper charging, storage, maintenance, or operation of the Product not in compliance with instructions or limitations as provided in the user materials.
- Use of the Product not in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Use of the Product by persons with inadequate experience.
- Accident, collision, riding at unsafe speed on paved roads, riding at unsafe speed on unpaved roads, riding over obstacles, amateur racing, professional racing, use in back country sports, fire damage, water damage, chemical damage, use of the product outside of the product’s working temperature range, high pressure water spray, earthquake, dropping, loading with excessive weights.
- Modifications to mechanical parts, modification of electronic parts, or modifications to software embedded in the Product.
- Service, repair, and maintenance by unauthorized providers. 4.8Cosmetic damages.
- Use of the Product with third party product, component, or accessory. 4.10The normal deterioration of wear and tear parts.
- Use of the Product with overdue wear and tear parts.