All Story Bikes and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year after receipt of the Story Bike by the customer (the “Warranty Period”).
The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware (each a “Covered Component”).
• The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
• Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
• Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes,
brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
• Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow
instructions in the Story Bike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the Story Bike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
• For the avoidance of doubt, Story Bikes will not be liable and/or responsible for any
damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized
• The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an
improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO A STORY BIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF STORY BIKES LLC.
There are no reviews yet.