7- Day Return Period
Any item purchased from Jolta (please see paragraph below for exceptions) may be returned within (7) seven calendar days from the date of delivery. Upon receipt, processing, and inspection of the returned item, we will refund the purchase price, net of discounts and credits, minus a 20% restocking fee and less the shipping charges. Return requests are subject to the following conditions:
- If the item remains new, unused, in its original packaging complete with all originally included materials and all tags still attached to the items.
- If the item is returned within seven days, in “Like New” condition, in the original packaging with no damage or mileage.
Please note that any delivery rejection, will be subject to the same conditions listed above.
Once your returned product is received and inspected by the Jolta team, we will notify you of the status of your refund. Your refund will be processed once the return is approved.
In case your return is rejected, we will hold the product until you provide payment for shipment of the product back to you. We will hold rejected returns for 30 days from the date we received the product back from you.
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com with your receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your product back without contacting us first.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Custom-built e-bikes such as Onyx and Carbo e-bikes are subject to 50% restocking fees and must comply with the conditions listed above.
PRODUCTS WHICH CANNOT BE RETURNED
Custom Helmets are not refundable and cannot be returned
Accessories cannot be returned.
Shipped items cannot be cancelled and adhere to the return policy terms, which entails being subject to a 20% restocking fee and bearing responsibility for the return shipping fees.
DAMAGED OR DEFFECTIVE ITEMS
We stand behind the product quality we sell. While cases are rare, defects and damages do happen every now and then.
- Inspect item upon delivery for any visible damage.
- If damage is noted, accept delivery and sign off with the carrier “damaged upon arrival”
- Do not refuse undamaged items or parts, you are responsible for all redelivery costs, including, but not limited to storage fees and restocking fees (20%)
- To file a claim, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive further instructions to process your claim and find a resolution.
- Claims received in excess of (7) calendar days beyond the delivery will not be accepted
- In the event Jolta deems all resolution attempts have failed, Jolta has the right at any time to cancel & refund the defective or damaged item entirely, less all associated shipping charges
- Every item marked as Final Sale is non-refundable & can’t be exchanged for another item as they’re sold in the condition as is.
FREIGHT DAMAGE POLICY
If your product is shipped to you and arrives damaged, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com within 3 business days from the date of delivery and provide photos for verification.
Each new electric vehicle sold by Jolta comes with a limited warranty from the original manufacturer. Proof of product registration and the original purchase receipt is required for valid warranty coverage. If you discover what you believe to be a product defect covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt or proof of purchase, photos and or videos and serial number and you will receive further instructions to process your claim and find a resolution. Failure to provide this information will result in the claim being rejected.
To access the warranty coverage details of your product, please refer to the warranty section on the product page.
Once an order is placed the processing and production begin, you have 24 hours to reach out to our team in order to cancel your order without restocking fees.
Note that Onyx and Carbo e-bikes are hand-built and any cancellations shared with our team post-production are subject to 50% restocking fees.